SOUND SUITE FESTIVAL/LYRIC CITY
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets/Wristband and Accommodation Packages for our events are only to be purchased through SoundRevelTM and Festicket.com and are non-transferable.
- Holders of wristbands purchased at any other outlet will be refused entry to the event, and there will be no liability attached to the promoter in any way.
- Deposits are non-refundable and refunds of any further payments will only be applicable should the event be cancelled by the promoter. (Minus any admin fees incurred)
- Re-booking after cancellation is not permitted through either package or wristband options which includes any of our ticket selling partners. If a wristband is purchased through a third party – A refund will be processed after the event, minus charges incurred by Sound Revel Ltd.
- Customers who have previously been sent a reminder for payment or defaulted on their plan will be required to make payment in full to secure all future bookings.
- All Correspondence regarding bookings and specifically relating to finance must be made in writing to Finance Administrators at email@example.com
- If the event is cancelled by the promoter refunds will be processed with any administration charges incurred deducted.
- Please note any alterations or amendments (including name changes) to your booking will incur and administration fee of £30. You must ensure all names and details are entered correctly at the time of booking. You will receive an invoice once your booking is confirmed and must contact us straight away if there is something that you need to correct, or if you do not receive an invoice within 7 days of confirming your booking.
- Any requirements regarding travel arrangements relating to infectious diseases including and not limited to: testing, self-isolation on return, government imposed isolation on return and vaccination requirements will be the responsibility of and costs incurred to the customer and will not result in a refund being issued.
- Flight cancellations – in the instance that other flights are available within two days either side of the event date from other airports within the country of origin or with other airlines, no full refunds will be due in relation to both full accommodation packages (where an alternative similar accommodation may be offered) and wristbands. However, missing days will be refunded in both instances in relation to event access charges if no entertainment is provided. Customers will however, be offered to transfer their booking to another event held by Sound Revel Ltd within 13 months of the original event date.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the event and security checks will be made including bag checks and body searches. It is a condition of entry that all attendees submit to any reasonable search request.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the event. Any person/s found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and/or removed from the event.
- Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the event is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the event may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by SoundRevel/Sound Suite/Lyric City and may be used for any promotional material. By attending the event you give SoundRevel/Sound Suite/Lyric City the permission to use this media.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the event, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
- Wristbands/Packages/Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to license from the appropriate authorities.
- Force Majure – SoundRevel/Sound Suite/Lyric City shall accept no liability should any party be unable to carry out any provision of the booking for any reason beyond their control, including (without limiting to), any ‘Act of God’, drought, war, terrorism, flood, legislation, disease, employee strike or other action that affects the running of the event, fire, power failure, premise access.
- It is a condition of your booking that you understand the following; Abusive and or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated in any way. Our security team have been advised to deliver a zero tolerance policy to ensure the safety and enjoyment to all of our customers.
- It is a condition of your booking to have a fully comprehensive travel insurance package. SoundRevel/Sound Suite/Lyric City accepts no responsibility for any loss, injury or death however caused. SoundRevel/Sound Suite accepts no responsibility for flight delays, cancellations or any other act resulting in non-attendance at the event.
- SoundRevel/Sound Suite/Lyric City accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings, while attending the event. Please do ensure that you have your travel insurance.
- Taking into account EU directives, urban waste management and the newly implemented street side sorting recycling collection, it is essential that ALL recycling procedures are followed at all accommodations, bars and the beach in particular. Any fines incurred for non-recycling will be solely down to the customer for payment. SoundRevel/Sound Suite accept no responsibility or liability for non-recycling.
Merchandise – Terms and Conditions
WE AIM TO DISPATCH ALL ORDERS (UK ONLY) WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE ORDER PLACEMENT.
BY PURCHASING FROM THE SOUND REVEL WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF STATED.
UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE UNLESS YOUR PURCHASE IS FAULTY. ALL FAULTY PRODUCTS MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE WHERE A REPLACEMENT WILL BE ISSUED, OR REFUND WILL BE OFFERED IF NOT AVAILABLE. AFTER 30 DAYS YOUR RETURN WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REPLACEMENT, YOUR ITEM MUST BE UNUSED, IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS RECEIVED.
PROOF OF PURCHASE WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE YOUR EXCHANGE OR REFUND.