SOUND SUITE FESTIVAL –
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) among you and Sound Revel Ltd, and sometimes referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” and we may be contacted at 7 Paynes Park Hitchin Hertfordshire SG5 1EH
Please review this Agreement carefully.
The Payment Plan. As a convenience, Sound Suite Festival is offering on a limited basis, and to a limited number of participants, the option to first reserve, then later purchase a General Admission package to the upcoming 2021 Sound Suite Event (the “Payment Plan”) in installments and over a fixed period of time as specified and pursuant to applicable terms and conditions. Specifically, your purchase will be broken into five payments, below is an example of the amounts based on the £495 package (including £30 admin fee) and will be due on:
- £100 deposit on booking (per person)
- £125 due end of month after booking (EXAMPLE: Booking made in July 2020, payment due 31st August 2020)
- £100 due Month Two
- £100 due Month Three
- £100 due Month Four PLEASE NOTE ** All payments received/balance settled in full no later than 31 March 2021. All payments to be received by Sound Suite Festival the last day of the month.
Please ensure payments made by bank transfer are given the appropriate amount of time (5 workings days) to reach us on the payment dates above. Late/missed payment fees will apply at a rate of £15 per seven days or part thereof
The payments listed above do not include card fees. If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, then ALL OF THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY: (i) your order and your reservation will be permanently and officially cancelled, following our email notification to you of the missed payment date and following an opportunity by you to contact within 10 calendar days of our initial notification(s) of such payment failure by email; (ii) we will retain the payments to date; (iii) no other payment plan event packages may be purchased under the cancelled account. You acknowledge and agree that, until ALL payments required hereunder are made in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, your participation in the Payment Plan operates only as a package reservation and not as an actual package purchase. During the term of the Payment Plan, your order will be reserved until final payment is made, and ONLY at such time, shall your package be deemed to have been officially purchased.
- Transaction Information. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RESALE, NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH.
- Eligibility Requirements. In order to participate in the Sound Suite Payment Plan, you must be at least 18 years of age or older. Registration for, and use of, the Payment Plan Services shall be void where prohibited and participation in Sound Suite Payment Plan shall only be available to those that have registered online.
- Selection of Payment Participants. Only a limited number of general event packages shall be made available for Sound Suite Payment Plan and individuals eligible to participate in the Payment Plan shall be determined on a first-come first-served basis. Sound Suite may, at any time, and with or without advanced notice, increase or decrease the number of packages available under the Payment Plan, terminate or discontinue offering the Payment Plan Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOUND SUITE FESTIVAL PROVIDES THE PAYMENT PLAN ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE PAYMENT PLAN. IF ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO BE INVALID, ILLEGAL, OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE, THE UNENFORCEABLE PROVISION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE OTHERWISE VALID TERMS OR PROVISIONS OR THE WHOLE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE APPLICABLE TERMS OR PROVISIONS SHALL BE DEEMED MODIFIED TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO RENDER SUCH PROVISION ENFORCEABLE, AND THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES WILL BE CONSTRUED AND ENFORCED ACCORDINGLY.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, covenant not to sue, and hold harmless Sound Suite Festival and each of its officers, directors, employees, principals, agents and related third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal’ fees and costs at the trial and appellate levels) directly or indirectly relating to or arising from any claim regarding (i) your use of or inability to use the Payment Plan, (ii) Sound Suite Festivals’ discontinuation of the Payment Plan service; (iii) your violation of any terms or conditions of this Agreement or your default of any or all of the payment terms associated with the Payment Plan, or (iv) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations unless caused solely by our gross negligence or willful misconduct. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sound Suite further reserves the sole and exclusive right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall fully cooperate with Sound Suite in asserting any available defenses.
- Headings. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Revision Date. This Agreement was last revised on 27 APRIL, 2020.